Colton Ching Interview
Colton Ching, HECO, speaks at the Wi-SUN Alliance member meeting in Hawaii.
See more interviews here.
Benefits of Wireless Mesh
Watch the video below to see the advantages of Mesh networks for Smart City applications.
Wi-SUN Alliance FAN
Watch an animation of the Wi-SUN Alliance FAN Specification.
Wi-SUN Alliance announces feature complete Field Area Network Technical Profile Specification
The specification brings Smart Utility Networks to enterprises, service providers and municipalities by enabling interoperable, multi-service and secure IPv6 communications over an IEEE 802.15.4gTM-based wireless mesh network. Mesh-enabled field area networks provide resilient, secure and cost effective connectivity with extremely good coverage in a range of topographical environments, from dense urban neighborhoods to rural areas, with minimal additional infrastructure.
Find out more about the Wi-SUN Alliance FAN:
- Watch an animation of the Wi-SUN Alliance FAN Specification (above).
- See how the Wi-SUN Alliance FAN benefits Utility companies.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Wi-SUN Alliance FAN.
- Read the press release here.
In the News
- Wi-SUN Alliance Selects GlobalSign to Provide Certificate Authority Services to Member Companies
- Itron Advances Interoperability with Wi-SUN Alliance
- Wi-SUN Alliance Advances Smart Cities, IoT In India After Completing First Interoperability Event Of IEEE802.15.4u PHY